.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's Going On

Just a brief post to explain where I've been the last nearly 2 months!

In short, I was on deadline with the safari script, and writing away, not leaving me much time to do much outside of work. So I apologize for the long radio silence.

I'm now coming up for air, and trying to take care of all those things that have fallen through the cracks over the last couple of months, and of course this blog is one of them. So look for a number of posts over the near future, and then a hopeful return to a more regular blogging schedule.

First up, I'll give you the next update on the safari picture. Among other things after that, I want to spread the word about a number of projects that friends of mine are involved in. I also received some questions via email, which I intend to answer on here (and by the way, you can always feel free to send me questions as well). And I'll also likely throw up a review of Stephanie Palmer's new book, Good in a Room.

So now you know where I've been and what you can hopefully look forward to. That, my friends, is what's going on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear news from you again, as you have been off-line for almost two months. You must have been very busy (as your entry has mentioned). But I have also been guilty of not posting for a long time as well, the most recent one being yesterday, but there's almost a two-month gap between that and the previous one.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question! Each of you certainly brought up points to help me get a clearer picture. :D

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home