.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's That Time of Year, Again

Once again, I'll be doing the MS Walk this year, and I would love it if you would consider supporting me and this wonderful cause. Also, I've started a team this year for the first time, hoping to raise even more money through the help of others. I'd love it if you'd join me at the walk on Sunday April 6th at the Pasadena Rose Bowl!

I do the MS Walk every year because my Mom has had MS for a very long time, and I also have a number of friends who have MS and other friends whose parents have it. If I know this many people affected, you probably do too, even if you are unaware. Please help me fight this disease!

To contribute:
http://tinyurl.com/26pfdz

To Join my Team:
http://tinyurl.com/yq26pj

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Tags:

5 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Okay

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you alive, Joel? Hahaha

Keep busy!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Near by said...

Hi Joel - please pop over and do my scriptwriter blog survey - takes less than a minute . Ta

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joel! I haven't been around for quite a while, but I used to frequent your blog before I became busy with my music project. I still am, and I am also trying to rework my characters on my sitcom. However, I have this question that I would like to invite you to answer. I'm really curious to read what people think. Thanks. :-)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, the url is at http://graphiteleaves.blogspot.com

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home