.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's About Time!

Some of you may remember this post in which I mentioned that we were sorely missing a golden opportunity with a Bob Marley biopic.

Well, finally it is happening (and perhaps twice)! But here's my question...

If the Scorsese version is "authorized," why would Rita be pushing a second one? Is she not the one who authorized it?

Regardless, I'd happily see both! Thank you film gods!

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Near by said...

Yes - could be good! Scorsese's sounds like a straight doc whereas the Rita one is a biopic (probably heavily laced with fiction!)
Hmm musical film seems to be enjoying an upswing lately...

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home