.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On Facebook?

If so, be aware that United Hollywood has a group on there, which you can join. When I joined this morning there were just over 30 members. As of now, there are already 219!

While you're there, feel free to add me as a friend as well if you like, but just identify yourself as a blog reader so I know who you are! :-)

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

I am member #799. Growing fast.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. Joel, wrote a long, strike related post in repsonse to your request on my blog, thought it had posted, but it vanished. Don't have the energy to type it up again. Suffice to say. The die is cast, if I did disagree, and I'm not saying I did or ever would have, it wouldn't matter.

Union.

Chris

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home