.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

First Strike Casualty?

No, I'm not talking about people out of work losing income and/or homes. I'm talking about a picketing writer being hit by a car!

The report from KABC-TV.

Let's hope someone got the driver's license number!

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger millar prescott said...

Yeah, but nobody wrote it down.

2:52 AM  
Blogger None said...

My third thought (after, first thinking to myself that, "I hope this guy is okay" and "I should write this down for future use") was, well at least somebody is going to make some money off this strike.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home