.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Explain It To Your Mom

Via Dave's blog, I just came across this simple 4-minute video that explains what the WGA is asking for, and why it is justified to do so. (Forgive the audio dropouts periodically -- I think it was made quickly.) I know many of you who read this also read Dave's blog, but I just wanted to spread this as widely as possible.

Point your friends and relatives to "The Writers Strike: Why We Fight" should they ask what is really going on, or when they complain about not being able to see Dave or Jon tomorrow night or Days of Our Lives next week!

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home