.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Jon Stewart Rocks

On the off chance you haven't seen this yet (though I hope you are all reading Deadline Hollywood Daily, which is where I came across this tidbit), Jon Stewart is stepping up for his writers and those of The Colbert Report.

I'm sure some cynics will claim this is just a clever way to keep his show airing fresh episodes while the others go dark to repeats, and there may in fact be some truth to this. Regardless, I love it and thank him for it. Kudos to you, sir!

UPDATE: Deadline H'wood is now reporting that Stewart's agent has denied this rumor. Not saying I blame him for not doing it. It was quite surprising when the news came out in the first place. So I don't hold it against him if he isn't. Just not going to praise him after all! :-)

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Peterson said...

I think there won't be any new shows, but he's still paying them anyway while they're on the picket lines.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home