.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall Script Services Sale!

Both as a follow-up reward to all the new people I met and/or taught at the Expo, and in advance of a potential strike-and-holiday-induced slowdown of my other reading work, I am offering up a 10% discount on my primary screenplay services for the next two months, through the end of 2007!

In particular, I am reducing the rate for full Development Notes to just $270 from the usual $300 rate. And the less in depth Studio Style Coverage now costs only $135, reduced from $150.

I've always aimed to keep my costs affordable, and on the lower end of the range of options out there. And I have gotten a great response from those who have used my services in the past, as well as having done repeat work for a number of people. (Maybe I'll try to put a few feedback quotes up here soon.) So I really hope that many of you take advantage of this offer!

If you are interested, please email me directly (change the bracketed [AT] and [DOT] to the appropriate symbols), and we can discuss specifics, such as timing, etc. And if you are curious about what each of those types of reports entails, click on the sidebar link to the left that reads "Fun Joel's Screenplay Services," or HERE.

Thanks!

Tags: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger E.C. Henry said...

Your script offer is most generous. Would love to have you read one my scripts and see what you think.

Love your posts too. Lots of love coming from my end's got me thinkin,' are you spoken for?

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

P.S. the last part of that remark was a joke. I AM heterosexual, being partial to blondes, brunettes and redheads!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

No problem there E.C. If you'd like me to read one, email me directly and we can discuss specifics!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Lucy V said...

If E.C likes blondes, brunettes and redheads, doesn't that cover every female in the world? Or is that the joke??

In that case, I like all men as long they're big.

As for FJ's script services, he read one of mine a few months back and can heartily recommend him. Tore the sucker apart - in a good way.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Lucy V said...

LAWKS-A-LORDY.

Reading that back that is a double entendre and a half.

I like men who are TALL I should say.

Blimey O' Reilly.

5:13 PM  
Blogger E.C. Henry said...

Beware, I like Lucys too!!

"Knock a little louder, sugar."

Funjoel, I'm kinda obligated to another reader. He gets first dibs on reading my latest spec. BUT if you're REAL interesteed in it, however, I give you my permission to get it from him and read it after he's done. The guy who reads my stuff is REAL COOL, and I highly doubt he'll mind giving it to you after he's done with it. I describe my latest spec. as being "Dances With Wolves" meets "Pan's Labyrinth." Hope I've wetted your appetite to see if I can justify such lofty comparisons.

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

2:44 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I'm tagging you with the meme on my blog. Do it. ;-)

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home