.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This Sunday (and last)

So, is anyone else planning to attend the Writers Faire at UCLA this Sunday? I'm still hoping/planning to attend (even if it means missing my Jets' opening game), so if any of you want to meet up, please let me know! Should be fun.

Also, I neglected to include one small film-related element of my weekend wrap-up. Silly but fun. You ever see a celebrity and think that he or she looks familiar because they are an acquaintance of yours, rather than someone famous? Well that happened to me while I was killing time before the movie started on Sunday night. I was at the AMC in Century City and walking around with some lovely lady was this guy. I rarely see famous people, and I never go to talk to them (hey, I'm a New Yawker!), but I always remember seeing them and think it's kinda funny. I was also at the movies with some friends, one of whose cousin was walking around too. We saw him as well. Funny stuff.

Anyway, let me know about Sunday!

Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott the Reader said...

Go Jets. I once caught pneumonia watching them in the rain.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hey Joel,

You saw "Drama" a.k.a. Kevin Dillion. Awesome.

keep up the great blog.

Mark
Mark's Screenwriting Page

10:52 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Oh yeah, I knew who he was, though it wasn't until I got home that I learned the actor's name. It was more like, hey, that's the brother from Entourage! The funny thing was that one of my friends commented afterwards, "he kinda looks like Kevin Dillon, doesn't he?"

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home