.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Articles

I'm going to finally repost about The Constant Gardener later on tonight, but first, let me catch y'all up on my articles. Finished the article on Titles and Character Names. Pretty happy with it, so y'all can check it out in a couple of months when it comes out. But, until then...

Check out the new issue of scr(i)pt, with The Corpse Bride on the cover. You can check out an interview with John August (the title story). And then, when you're done, you can find my article on overused storytelling devices and clichés, "Easy as Pie or a Tough Nut to Crack?" I'm on page 24, and he's over on 42. Maybe my future paycheck will be the mirror image of his as well. I'd gladly take that!

Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks Pauly! Glad you liked. I don't really separate -- all my work is interconnected. :-)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home