.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grrr...

I just spent an hour writing a post about The Constant Gardener, which I read as a writing sample a year and a half ago. Then somehow, Blogger swallowed it, and my work has disappeared. Grrr!

I have to get back to my article, but I hopefully will rewrite the post later on today, so stay tuned. And I apologize for the lack of significant posting so far this week!

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

I lost a post I was writing once, not because of Blogger though, but die to human error. Since then, I've started to periodically do a "select all" and "copy", securing those words to the clipboard, so if things do go sideways I can just pasted it back in. For longer posts, or ones where I know I'll do some editing, I'll just write it in a word processor. Look forward to reading what you have to say about "The Constant Gardner", the trailer is intriguing and that's something I can't say about most of the trailers I do see. OK HW

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home