.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For Your Reading Pleasure

The packing proceeds, and thus the in depth posts still must wait a bit. But I did want to tip you off to two other blogs.

First, there is "How to Write Screenplays. Badly." This is one damn funny blog, and somewhat instructive in its own sarcastic way. If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out. Entertaining shite.

Then, the other day I was checking my stats, and came across a clickthrough from THIS. I have no idea what it says, but how cool is that anyway? Getting a link from a blog in yet another foreign language. Let's see, there was already the French half of Martine's blog. And I vaguely remember seeing a blog with some Gaelic in it. I definitely came across a screenwriting blog in Hebrew (or maybe half and half), from Israel. And though in English, I still thought it was cool to see that blog from Liechtenstein! (And instead of my digging around to try to find them, thereby defeating the purpose of a quick blog post, speak up if you fit the bill here.) We're really everywhere!

Anyway, if anyone speaks Greek, enjoy that second one, too!

Tags:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally my "work" gets acknowledged. ;-)
I may not be remembered for my writing but at least I'm the first (and to my knowledge only) member of the scribosphere.

I wonder if that reads well in a resume?

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...I forgot the important part...I'm obviously not the first and only member of the whole scribosphere...I'm just the only one from Liechtenstein.

Sorry for the double post. ;-)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Martine said...

Glad to contribute to the "internationalization" of Fun Joel! ;-)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Slater said...

Many thanks for the pimpage, Joel! It's much appreciated.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Enzio Pesta said...

Thank you kindly for the link to that first blog. Now I can brush up on my writing skills and do it just like a pro.

May I ask, is it a prerequisite for an aspiring writer to be puerile, illiterate and shallow?

11:57 PM  
Blogger Script Demon said...

Joel, I've linked to Dan Slater's blog on mine. Thanks for the heads up. His stuff is priceless!

And do me a favor, give that Enzio character a run for his money. Talk about being stuck-up!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home