.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don't Go Anywhere, Okay?

You won't be hearing much from me over the next few days. I may try to throw up one more quick post tomorrow, but not sure if I'll have time. And after that, I'll be on hiatus until the weekend or Monday. Celebrating Passover, and then I have some writing deadlines to meet over the weekend.

So don't go anywhere! I'll be back in force after that. :-)

Thanks!

Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Happy Holidays, Joel.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks Mar! I appreciate it. :-)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home