.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

One Liner

In responding to my meme, Scott the Reader added a request of his own:

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I think the scribosphere is pretty much flooded by this meme at this point. However, I will shoot one back, to those sitting back thinking they are off the hook --

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LINE OF DIALOGUE YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN?

I don't even want context. Just throw the line out, here or in your blog.
Okay, then! Here's mine. Choosing between two (and I haven't searched that hard), but I'll settle on this line from Hell on Wheels. I know you don't want context, but tough. Remember, it is a vampire western set in 1868.

"Them bodies looked like they was part of the Donner Party. And I ain't talkin' 'bout the survivors, neither."

Tags: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Makes me hungry.

10:34 AM  
Blogger taZ said...

Horrifying! But also fun.

Mine's up as well...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

If the bird flu speads this fast, we're all dead in 3 days. Run up your credit cards!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Eric -- Huh? Why do you ask?

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks guys!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Kidsis said...

Can't tell you how much I want to see a vampire western.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Try sis, try! ;-)

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home