.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Move Nears

I'm going to still try to get a few posts up over the course of the week, but things may be sparse for a bit. My move is on Sunday, and I still have more packing to do, etc. Plus, not sure if I'll have Internet access right away in the new place. We'll see.

So if you don't hear from me too much, please don't go too far away! I'll be back. And hopefully the meme will keep me in the Scribospheric consciousness for a while! ;-)

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I hope your move is uneventful and that you are back in the Scribosphere soon. I will be keeping an eye out for post-move posts.

In the meantime, I've answered
your meme. Thanks for that - it was fun!

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate moving. I've only just now unpacked my last box...after six months. But I'm sure you'll find a way to make it...FUN.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home