.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Movie Night?

Kira had a nice idea the other day, and since I was apparently the impetus for it, I'd like to shed some light on it, by sending you all there. She's also pushed the ball back (somewhat) into my court in the comments there, so I'll try to take the reins a bit as well.

Let me or Kira know if you're interested, when is good, and what movie you'd want to see. (Kira, I hope you're cool with me sending people back to you also.) Could be something new, something recent, or as I suggested in the comments, something old (like Hitch).

Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kira Snyder said...

I'm loving the classic movie idea, Joel!

As far as this month, I could do this weekend -- The Boyfriend is in town and I'm sure would be into it -- or the weekend of the 28th.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

This weekend is definitely not good for me -- moving into my new apartment on Sunday.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I'm down for the 28th. Munich would be my first choice, but a classic would be good, too. Actually, I'm sure I'll see Munich by then. Let's go with the classic.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home