.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jon Oscar Stewart

As Joshua put it to me in his email, I've gotten my wish.

At least according to the LA Times (I think the "official" announcement is expected later today).

Tags: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger taZ said...

I think it is a nice call. Jon Stewart is funny, talented, kind, and all of the other stuff someone needs to host the Oscars.

I saw clips from The Aristocrats (too brutal, don't see it) and it was something special about him from the others. Had a good connection with his co-workers and all...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Martine said...

Then I'm definitely watching!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

I remember the Movement started here.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Konrad West said...

Yep, they couldn't have picked anyone better, IMO.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks for your faith, Martian!

5:00 AM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

I would like the name of your Genie and specific instructions on the proper way to rub his lamp.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Actually, maryan, it's Jeannie Barbara Eden, and she's in a bottle somewhere. You'll have to clear it with Larry Hagman first!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home