.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Don’t Have Any Reasons, I’ve Left Them All Behind...

...I'm in a New York State of Mind!

(hat tip to William "Somewhat-Fun" Joel Martin)

So yeah, I'm heading to NYC a little later this week. I land on Wed night, then fly back out, LAX-bound on the following Monday afternoon. The impetus for the trip is some friends' wedding, and I'll also get the chance to catch up with tons of friends and see my parents (in NJ). (So I actually do have some reasons, but I love that song anyway). Should be a blast!

September is always a good month for film events in NYC, so I may see if I can catch up with anything cool. But I also wanted to post because there are a few of you who are NYC residents, so if y'all want to meet up at some point, and I have the time, that would be cool. So if you're interested, drop me an email or something.

I've got at least a few more posts in me before I head to the Big Apple, and then I may or may not post from there, depending on all sorts of things. Just giving the advanced heads-up. But later today, I'll post about Hell on Wheels' progress. But first, I have a Jets-Dolphins game to watch, and bills to pay. Fun! (He said with much sarcasm.)

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott the Reader said...

Go Jets.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in nyc, Fun Joel - if we can work out the details, let's meet for coffee and such . . .

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home