.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Managing Agents

Still busy with other stuff, but in the interim, I simply had to link to this awesome post by John Rogers, the original (and as far as I know, only) Kung Fu Monkey.

One question that I've heard asked many times, and even heard answered (but never to my satisfaction) is, "What's the difference between an agent and a manager," or more accurately, "What's the benefit (if any) of having both?" Well, John goes into great depth in this post, and I think he illustrates perfectly. Plus it's a fun read, as well!

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home