.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3rd Annual Post-Expo Scribosphere Gathering

Well, I'm back in the country! I will definitely be posting about my trip, but I'm simply too tired now. I thank all of you who have stuck around, and/or kept checking in to the blog while I was away. I'd hoped to get at least one post up while I was there, but my internet access was sporadic, and I just couldn't work it in. I got back to LA this afternoon, and though the trip was amazing, it also feel great to be home getting back to life again.

But what I did want to do was at least throw up a quick announcement regarding this year's Post-Expo Scribosphere Gathering. Following successful gatherings after the past two Expos, I'm organizing once more. And the plan currently is to hold the gathering at the same location as last year's: the hotel bar at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott, a sports bar named Champions. It is on the right side of the lobby when you walk in. I haven't spoken with anyone there yet, but I can't imagine it being a problem, however, if there are any issues, I'll post again with the changes.

This year's closing ceremony is scheduled to end at 7 PM, but I will most-likely be there before then. By the way, this is not only open to those who have screenwriting blogs, but also for those who are part of our extended community. And even if you don't attend the Expo, you are more than welcome, and encouraged, to join. Please do me a favor and if you know you'd like to come, let me know, so I have some idea of how many to expect.

Cheers for now!

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Blake said...

I should be there this time. Yay, socialization.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Julie Gray said...

I'll try Joel - I know I'm gonna need a drink :) But I also have to take my booth down and clear my traveling show outta there by 8pm so it might be tough. Maybe just for one jello shot? xoxoxox

p.s. emily, come see me at my booth for sure!!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger E.C. Henry said...

Hosing a post-Expo party? Sounds like fun, AND you're living up to your blogosphere tag. Won't be attending this year's Expo, just bought a new car, and last year's Expo set me back about $1,250.

Definately jealous of all who get to attend. Wish I could see you in action, Funjoel. Maybe next year...

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home