.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Still Time for Holiday Gifts

With Amazon, you can order today, and still get delivery in time for the holidays! And I'm sure the Writer's Store offers some kind of rush delivery as well.

So why not head over to my Holiday Gifts for Screenwriters posts and buy a gift or two? I, of course, celebrate Chanukkah, so you have even more time to get me something! Plus, I don't mind late gifts. And don't forget about my specially discounted screenplay services.

Happy Holidays everyone! And by saying that, I am not waging a war on Christmas. There are multiple holidays I'm sending good wishes out for -- Chanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice (today!), Festivus, and anything else I've never heard of. But also New Years day!

Tags: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger writergurl said...

Happy Holidays to you too, Joel!

The "war" on Christmas? Just as valid as the reasons for the "war" on Iraq...

Enjoy your holidays everyone!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Happy Festikwankikuhmas, Joel. Great seeing you again last night.

10:00 PM  
Blogger freeepeace said...

Happy Holidays Joel. Enjoy.
Love and Peace.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Joel!

As Boxing Day and Kwanzaa prepare to clash for holiday superiority next week in Canada! :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Aw, thanks guys! You too!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home