.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Friday, December 16, 2005

One More Screenwriter Gift Idea

My buddy Brooks gave me a good idea for one more gift to add to the Screenwriter Gift Catalog. Gift Certificates for my screenplay services!

Forgive any clunkiness, as this is the first time I've set up any kind of shopping cart. Eventually I hope to have it more cleanly integrated into the overall blog, in the sidebar, but for now I'll just stick this into the body of this post, and hope it works fine. If anyone tries to purchase, and has any difficulty, email me at FunJoel[AT]Earthlink[DOT]net and I'll clear everything up!

Anyway, in honor of the holiday season, I'm running a sale! All of my services are discounted via these PayPal links. You can read more about the services I offer HERE. And if you are purchasing this as a gift for someone else, make sure you give me contact information for that person (email and/or snail mail address).

"Studio Style" Coverage -- $125.00 (normally $150)



"Development Notes" Report -- $275.00 (normally $300)


1/2-Hour Phone Consultation -- $50.00 (normally $60)




Remember that both "Studio Style" Coverage and "Development Notes" Reports come with a free 1/2 hour phone follow-up!

I hope this works! I'll keep these prices in place at least through New Years, and we'll see how much longer after that. Enjoy!

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has recently received a coverage on a screenplay from Joel I can say for certain that he will do an excellent job.

Allen

1:50 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Much obliged Allen. Thanks!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home