.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Careful Where You Write...

...and what!

A posting on Craig's List under the title "a P.S.A. for writers who drink" stated, "This is why you don't edit your work at the club..."

Then it featured this link. Make sure you listen to the "soundtrack" as you read the script. I couldn't make it through the whole thing. And no, the score isn't just one note for the whole thing (though that might be funny to indicate how boring it is). But it ain't pretty. To be honest, I couldn't make it through much, but I skimmed ahead for both the music and the reading! Hard to say which was worse.

Here's a good new rule to add to my short list:

Don't be a dumbass.

:-)

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger writergurl said...

LOL, I think you guys have more patience than me.. I only got to the horrid white beard part, threw my hands in the air and declared "This is crap!" waking my rather startled dog.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Marc -- I love it! Ha ha!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home