.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Official Expo Meet-Up

Okay, it's official! Warren and I are co-organizing a Scribosphere Post-Expo Meet-Up.

This Sunday night, November 13, after the Screenwriting Expo ends, we'll be heading over to the nearby Figueroa Hotel for drinks in their Veranda Bar. All are welcome, but please let us know in advance. Figure (or Figueroa) we'll get there around 6ish, though it might be a bit later, depending on how late the Expo Closing Ceremonies go.

This of course does not preclude meeting up any other time at the Expo, but this one will be organized. But as I say, please let us know if you plan to make it. You can post a comment, or even better, send me or Warren an email. Then, if I make an evite or something, I'll add you.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home