.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, November 07, 2005

CSS and the Blogging Screenwriter

Just a quick post...

Any of you out there pretty comfortable with CSS and also working with Blogger's templates? I've tweaked my template a bit, but I'm certainly no coding expert. But I'd like to make use of some of the space off to both sides of my central "paper style" page. If anyone thinks they can lend a hand, please drop me an email at FunJoel[AT]Earthlink[DOT]net (replace the bracketed words with the appropriate symbols).

Thanks!

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cunningham said...

I just spent two hours yesterday figuring out how to change some colors on my site. On the computer literacy scale I'm a fourth-grade reader...something I'm trying to change as this here web-thing looks like it might stick around for awhile...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Yeah, as Homer once said (Simpson that is): I hear they have the internet on computers these days!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home