.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Around the Scribosphere

Two good posts I'd like to highlight, from around the Scribosphere...

Alex over at Complications Ensue has this important advice about telling your story as a way to recognize story flaws. While we all tell stories all the time, many of us throw these skills out the window when we begin putting our screenplays to paper (or monitor).

And Billy Mernit who is Living the Romantic Comedy tells the truth about script readers, reminding you all that we come in peace, and we are really not your enemies! If you are intrigued by his comments, I'd recommend you check out his seminars at Expo 4, and also will mention that my Expo 4 seminar, "Writing to be Read," picks up where Billy's post leaves off.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home