.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Statistics

So according to BlogPatrol, I passed 1000 total visitors on the blog today, so that excites me! Thanks for reading and for all your support. (Of course, according to SiteMeter I passed that mark already a number of days ago. They list me as having about 250 more visitors -- no idea what accounts for the full discrepancy. But anyway...)

It's been 44 days since I started the blog, and this is my 31st post. My top referrer is The Artful Writer. I've also seen a relatively steady growth in visitors, and in the number of distinct referrers. So thanks again to all of you! I hope that I continue to write stuff that maintains your interest, and I hope this all continues to grow. Here's to a great 1 1/2 months so far! :-)

Tags: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assumed you have been doing this for awhile now. I am a blog newbie too but I sure do love hanging with writing pals. I usually take breaks and troll my Blog Roll to see if anyone posts a new one..is that referrer for anyone or do you have to sign up with them to get stats?

12:23 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

If you want stats on your hits, just go to either BlogPatrol or SiteMeter and sign up. You'll see how many hits you get, and where they come from, generally speaking.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which of the two do you like best?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Funny you should ask, Neil. I kind of like each for different things. But I JUST started ALSO using statcounter, and despite a poor site design, it seems like the best, and offers the most for free. If, after a week or so I really like it, I'll post about it!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home