.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Screenwriting Expo

The program for the Screenwriting Expo 4 is now available online. I am scheduled to present two seminars on Sunday, November 13. I hope many of you will register for my seminars. Of course I will post about this again in the future, but I just wanted to get the word out now, since it is up on the web now!

Tags:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exciting conference! And since I see your topic involves "verbalizing and visual" -- I should tell you that it was fun seeing your photo after just knowing you by your words.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Well, actually it is "Verbalizing THE Visual", but thanks! ;-) And from a truly unbiased perspective, I'd wholly recommend attendance. I went last year, and you truly get a huge bang for your buck!

7:55 PM  
Blogger carter said...

Thanks for the great program being conducted.I would really love to attend it.

by the way i have also heard about this Online screenwriting software
which i would like t share with my friends
u can create private screenplays to work alone or with invited friends
, or you can create public screenplays to find new friends. All changes are tracked to
each writer, and you can revert to prior versions at any time

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home