.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tired of Donating Sperm?

Then why not just vote for The Sperm Donor to win Bravo's Situation: Comedy?

As you're no doubt aware, by now, my friend Mark is one of the two finalists on the show. What you might not know is that voting begins TONIGHT, at 7PM EDT/4PM PDT (I assume it starts simultaneously on the west coast). You're allowed to vote exactly once a day for exactly seven days. So head on over to www.aol.com/situationcomedy and exercise your democratic freedoms! Voting ends next Friday at 11:59 PM EDT.

You can also catch the sixth episode of the series on Bravo this evening!

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just finished your article in Script, a good one. This was a particularly great issue and one that won't normally be stacked in the closet, but rather filed next to the computer for easy reference

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home