.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

London Calling, and I'm Answering

Cheerio, London!

Just wanted to let you blokes and birds know that I'll be hopping across the pond and spending a few days in London next week. So if you live there, or can get there from elsewhere in the UK, let me know! Would love to get together with you!

The lovely Lucy is meeting me on Tuesday, and is planning to bring some other UK Scribospherians out as well. So if you (Scribospherian or not) want to join us, let me know. Otherwise, my schedule is relatively open. I get in on Sunday afternoon and leave again on Wednesday morning.

I hear you Brits know something about pubs, yeah?

Cheers!

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elinor said...

Hey Joel, I'll be there

7:02 PM  
Blogger Piers said...

Can't make Tuesday day... But if you're still in the pub in the evening I can pootle across then.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home