.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Brief and Late

On this Thanksgiving weekend, I just wanted to give thanks to all y'all for reading my blog! Even when I've been a bit slow in posting.

Thanks! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in oz, but appreciate the sentimate!

Hope you have a great day.

2:37 PM  
Blogger mennu said...

A little late, but happy thanksgiving to you too.

We had a fantastic pub crawl on Saturday night. It was the stuff dreams are made of.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home