.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, May 08, 2006

WWJB: What Would Jesus Blog?

If you've ever wondered the answer to that question, you should definitely check out FOFJ Paul Davidson's new book, The Lost Blogs.


Paul is a hilarious guy who blogs daily comedy at Words For My Enjoyment. He is also a screenwriter (he sold a comedy spec called Grounded to Ascendant Pictures), and previously published Consumer Joe.

The Lost Blogs officially hits stores today. Go buy it! And if you're in Los Angeles, you can hear Pauly do a reading this coming Saturday.

The Lost Blogs Los Angeles Signing
Saturday May 13th @ 7:30pm

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
1201 3rd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310.260.9110

You can tell him Fun Joel sent you. But even if you don't, I'm sure he'll sign your copy of the book anyway. So there's probably not much benefit in telling him that after all.

Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Grounded" sounds similar to the television show "3rd Rock From the Sun."

11:49 PM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

humm, it's a good thing Jesus was here before Google, or he might feel . . . redundant(?).

okay, let the stone throwing begin.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I tell everyone Fun Joel sent me.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home