.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Spring Script Services Special!

In honor of the return to better weather, and the inauguration of my new home, I've decided to reduce my prices on my screenplay consulting services. These script coverage sale prices will remain in effect only through the end of May, so take advantage of them ASAP!

If you have any questions or difficulty placing an order, email me at FunJoel[AT]Earthlink[DOT]net. And it would be best if you emailed me anyway to check on my scheduling.

If you want to learn more about what these services entail, click HERE.

"Studio Style" Coverage -- $125.00 (normally $150)



"Development Notes" Report -- $275.00 (normally $300)


1/2-Hour Phone Consultation -- $50.00 (normally $60)



Both "Studio Style" Coverage and "Development Notes" Reports come with a free 1/2 hour phone follow-up, so those are both excllent deals.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home