.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dancey Elfman

I'm a huge fan of Danny Elfman's music. I'm also a big fan of Tim Burton's films. Everyone knows they are frequent collaborators, but one of my faves of these is definitely Edward Scissorhands (by Caroline Thompson (whose adaptation of Patrick Suskind's Perfume I'm very much looking forward to), story by Burton and Thompson).

Well now there's a new way to see that tale, focused a bit more on Elfman's music. Edward Scissorhands as a ballet! I wish I were in London, and hope they bring this to the L.A. stage, where it most belongs. And if any of you UKers out there see this show, let us know what you think of it.

Hat tip: Dude. Man. Phat.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home