.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Writing in the Coffee Shop

Just a brief post, pre-Rosh Hashana break, to tide y'all over while I'm gone! ;-)

One of the more enduring stereotypes is the screenwriter typing away on his or her laptop in a coffee shop somewhere. Well, guess what? That's going to be the only true screenwriting content of this post. I know a lot of you work in coffee shops, so I figured I'd give y'all a quick tip.

All Peet's Coffee locations in Southern California (I think, or at least in LA) are offering FREE coffee and tea ALL MONTH LONG, between 1 and 3 PM M-F, and I think all day on Saturday. Awesome deal, eh?! I got my free cuppa Joe earlier today! It's no joke and there's no catch. Go on in and grab a cup!

And with that, I sign off, not to be heard from again for the next coupla days. But I'll have a cup or two of coffee on my own, while y'all get some free ones in the store.

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Fun Joel said...

You know, I have no idea!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home