.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Coming Attractions

Busy working today, and I am behind on work for Hell on Wheels, following a packed-with-other-things weekend. But I do want to post briefly to update y'all and tell ya what you can (I hope) look forward to.

First of all, welcome to any new readers clicking through from Man Bytes Hollywood, The Artful Writer, My Urban Kvetch, and any other blogs. By the way, before I forget, if anyone has advice on how to become more visible in Google searches, please let me know. I'd love to at least come up in the first page or two for a search like "screenwriting blog" or "enneagram screenplay" or something. And who knows, maybe just writing that there will help a bit. But I'd love to hear any suggestions, if you've got 'em!

Anyway, here's what's coming up on Fun Joel. First of all, I'd like to try to, at least some of the time, have shorter posts, just to keep things interesting, and so that reading my blog won't be too much work! I'm also going to post some details about the script consulting I offer, since a few people have contacted me about that. I came across another layer of complexity within the Enneagram system, as I've been studying more about it, and I'll touch on that. And I'll probably talk a bit about some new links I will be adding to the side bar. I was planning to post a bit about the AFI list of top 100 movie quotes, but wanted to watch the whole TV program that they had before I do so (I taped it). So that may be less than timely, but hopefully still worthwhile. And maybe a few other things too.

So thanks for checking in, and I hope any new visitors to the site will become regular repeat readers. Welcome!

Tags: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best way for google to find you is to have others link to you, just like these three other sites have. Now you need to buy each of the site owners lunch.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Ha ha. So, you're pulling for a lunch too, eh Neil? ;-) Well, maybe a coffee or beer one of these days -- I'm still too poor to be buying people lunches all around town!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home