.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Towards World Domination

I kid, of course. Previously I mentioned the links I received from blogs in other languages. I thought that was pretty cool.

Well, now I've had the honor of seeing my work translated! Yep, Kovács M. András has translated my 336 Hours post into Hungarian! I can't say I have no idea what it means, since it was (or so Kovács tells me) a direct translation. But it looks cool nonetheless!

So now I guess I can say I'm "internationally published," right?

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home