.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Smart

I'm glad I've never written anything embarrassing on here. Not that I ever really have much in life to be embarrassd about. But still...

I've noticed, over the past few days, that at least one person, if not more, from my new company have been coming to check out the blog. Of course, I told them about the blog, and have never tried to keep it a secret from anyone. But still funny to see.

So if any of you from the company are reading this: I'm looking forward to meeting/getting to know you! :-)

Tags:

10 Comments:

Blogger Webs said...

Hmmm. What about the beer bottle in your picture? Are you sure that's the right image you want to project to future co-workers? Maybe you should Photoshop the beer out of the photo and replace it with something less questionable, like a cucumber.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you really monitor those stats closely...

- Allen

1:15 AM  
Blogger Grubber said...

You did mention the dead body didn't you?
cheers
Dave

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you don't want us to tell them where the real blog is with all the juicy stuff?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Erik M. said...

Are they aware of your virtually impeccable use of Spanish?

;)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

Don't use a cucumber, that might look even wrose.

5:57 AM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

My constant reminder to friends who blog --- Somebody whose opinion may matter very much to one day could, at any time, be reading your words.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Ha ha. Real funny everybody! ;-)

10:11 PM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Just wondering -- ever gotten a tip in your paypal jar or a surprise from your Amazon list in the mail?

3:41 PM  
Blogger aggiebrett said...

I'm trying to imagine some scenario in which there would ever be any risk or concern (or even notice) that anything I've ever posted anywhere online might somehow someday come back to bite me on the ass,a nd honestly I can't come up with such a scenario.

I think that's either because I'm really not that interesting or that I make an ass ofmyself so often and routinely in normal everyday real life that my online persona is no different than what people have come to expect anyway.

But best of luck to you.
.
.
.
B

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home