.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Friday, May 26, 2006

And Now... 238!

Remaining on the numerical theme of the day, who wants to take a guess at 238? Nope, 24 does not go in evenly. It is not the number of pages in the most recent script I read (thank God!). I'll give you a hint.

I started this blog on May 25, 2005. Yep, that's how many posts I've made (not including this one and the one that I had to delete because of some apparently confidential information that was released before it was for public consumption) in the past year!

I didn't want to let the day pass without marking my 1-year blog anniversary, so I'm getting this post out quickly now, just under the wire by about an hour. However, I intend to do a more thorough post marking the occasion within the next few days. So there's something to hopefully look forward to. I'm also going to review The Proposition, which I got to see this afternoon.

But I am running out now, so let me just say thanks so much for reading, for coming back, for sending people here, etc. I really feel like we've built quite a community, and I know when I started, there were many fewer members of the Scribosphere. Hell, it wasn't even named back then. I'm proud to be a member of this community, and of what we've achieved, and I look forward to seeing it grow even further. Here's to bigger and better things for all of us.

Cheers!

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home