.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, May 22, 2006

A Reminder

I hope to get a new "real" post out later today, but until then, I just wanted to remind any interested readers that my special sale prices on screenplay services will be in effect just through the end of the month. So get in touch if you're looking for script coverage!

On a completely different note, I'm thinking about going to see The Proposition later this week. Anyone see it? What'd you think? I've heard good things so far.

Tags: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Proposition has been out here on DVD for a while now, but I haven't got around to seeing it yet. I've also heard good things, so I might check it out and let you know how it is.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Grubber said...

Similar to Leif, one of the better films to come out of Oz for a while. Could not make it to the cinema, and wife has not wanted to see it, so am waiting for her to go on hols for a week to Cairns before I watch this one. Looking forward to it though.
cheers
Dave

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see it, based on the trailer alone (it looks like QUALITY STUFF).

Thanks for the heads up!

Best Regards,
~Devin

10:38 PM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

So I wrote this funny response based on you having seen a movie called The Preposition. Two hilarious paragraphs of nothing but punch lines. Compared it to Stephen King’s novel about that dreaded pronoun “It.” Then just before I posted, I saw that I misread your post, and that you went to see a movie called The Proposition, making my comment most irrelevant, rambling, and bizarre. But I’m saving it . . . just in case you ever blog about seeing a movie called The Preposition.

I’ll be glad when you change your rates change back to their regular price because that will be the day my script is ready to be reviewed.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Not sure if I fully understand that last comment, Martian, but if you'd like me to review your script now at the full and not reduced rate, I'm happy to do so! ;-)

And I think The Preposition is a great idea for a script too.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Adam Renfro said...

OH, sorry, FJ, meant that I'm still doing my own tweaking on my script. I suspect I won't be done until sometime in June. But even at full price, your review is still THE DEAL.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks dude!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home