.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Blogger/Screenwriter Gathering, Update

Man, I've been slow at getting moving on this. But I've pretty much got everything set. Unfortunately, I'm also really busy today, so I won't be able to send out the evite today (I don't think). So...

If you are a blogger/screenwriter, will be able to make a party on 8/21 (yes I know it's a ways away yet), and haven't heard from me directly about this, please send me an email with your email address, and I'll throw you on to the evite when it goes out!

This is all for now! :-)

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home