.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Life Before Screenwriting

Brief and to the point:

I will be walking in the MS Walk this coming Sunday (April 9), to benefit the National MS Society. I'd appreciate any donations, of any size. To visit my personal page, read more about my reasons for walking, and make a donation, go HERE.

Thanks.

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Fun Joel said...

Melanie --

I didn't have your email address handy. Just wanted to say thanks for the contribution! Much appreciated! :-)

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home